Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Title: Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Reports to: Warehouse Operations Manager
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: No
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary job function is to assist with warehouse operations. This includes inspecting and receiving aircraft parts, scanning documentation, and stocking parts. This also includes packaging parts for shipment, processing shipping labels and file documentation accordingly.
- Following company standards
- Safely operate company equipment including forklift
- Complete daily work assignments
- Help to maintain a clean work environment
- Shipping and processing of sales orders through UPS, FedEx, and other major couriers
- Receive and inspect parts, verify documentation, and enter information into company database
- Picking and selecting parts from pick ticket by location to be prepared by shipping
- Cycle counts and daily count sheets for verification of part number and quantity
- All other basic warehouse functions as needed
- Perform other duties assigned by manager
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Equivalent of one year related experience and/or training, or a combination of education and experience
- DG training and/or forklift certification preferred but not required
Telephone, computer, copy/scan machine, phone, forklift (required to perform job duties)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk and hear
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
- Vision requirement with or without corrective lenses include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to type, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.