Aventure Aviation World Cup 2022 Contest
1. Only one entry per person for each contest prize is allowed.
2. Entries for each prize must be received before the start of the games pertaining to that prize. For the quarter-finals (played December 9 and 10), person must enter by December 3, 14:00 GMT; for the semi-finals (played December 13 and 14), person must enter by December 9, 14:00 GMT; for the finals (played December 18), person must enter by December 13, 18:00 GMT.
3. Contest is open to persons connected with the aviation industry, including: airlines, maintenance shops, MRO facilities, aircraft and engine leasing companies, original equipment manufacturers, aircraft parts suppliers, aircraft financial institutions, aviation media professionals, and air force and defense personnel.
4. In case more than one correct entry is received, a draw will be held to select one winner. The winner will be notified within 48 hours after completion of the final match. The winner’s names for each category may be mentioned on Aventure Aviation’s website, newsletter, and other material.
Release and Limitations of Liability:
1. Aventure Aviation is not responsible for any undeliverable, lost, delayed, misdirected or misaddressed entry, or any other issues regarding the electronic delivery of the contest submission. This includes, but is not limited to, the speed at which your contest submission routes through the internet. The sole determiner of eligibility for the final drawing will be the time the email or entry form is received at our offices. Aventure Aviation will not be held responsible for any problems, technical or otherwise, for anyone to participate in the contest. This includes, but is not limited to, a person’s ability to successfully enter through Aventure Aviation’s website on any browser or device. Aventure Aviation will not be held responsible for any changes or alterations to the contest prior to, during, or after the contest that may deem appropriate by Aventure Aviation for any reason.
2. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Aventure Aviation, its employees and agents, the contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
3. Except where prohibited by law, entry in a contest and acceptance of a prize constitutes the entrant’s consent to Aventure Aviation’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and state of residence and other indicia of persona for a contest, trade, or advertising purposes in any media without geographic or time limitation, and without additional payment or consideration.
4. By entering a contest and, if applicable, receipt of any prize, each entrant and, as applicable, the person agrees to release and hold harmless Aventure Aviation and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in a contest or any contest-related activity, or from the receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including claims or causes of action related to alleged damage to an entrant’s computer or electronic systems from downloading or using any material from Aventure Aviation’s website, regardless of whether the material is connected to Aventure Aviation’s website by a hyperlink text.
Questions or comments? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.