Sales Assistant – Military
Title: Sales Assistant – Military
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Division/Department: Military Inside Sales
Reports to: Director of Military Sales
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: No
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary function of this job is to assist the sales team throughout the sales process. This includes working on excel spreadsheets and entering data into the company software system, responding to inquiries, filing, copying, and scanning. The sales support associate will learn how to use the company’s software system, Quantum, to perform assigned duties. Training in Quantum software will be provided.
- Inputting customer quotes
- Inputting vendor quotes
- Sourcing market pricing
- Checking status of open requirements
- Obtaining market pricing through placing phone calls
- Maintain and keep customer status sheets up-to-date
- Additional tasks as needed
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and a positive attitude as well as providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required
The use of a computer and phone is required in order to perform the job duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.