Inside Sales Representative – Commercial
Title: Inside Sales Representative – Commercial
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Division/Department: Commercial Sales
Reports to: Director of Commercial Sales
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: No
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for responding to customers requests for quotes with timely, accurate, and professional responses
- Proactively establish and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company’s core values
- Develop strong rapport with customers and build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure sales and gross margin are achieved or exceeded each quarter
- Process quotes, purchase orders, sales orders etc., using Quantum software (training provided)
- Analyze customer’s purchasing patterns in order to better anticipate customer needs
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum educational requirement is an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous sales experience is strongly desired.
- Existing relationships with aviation customers is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language.
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in Quantum software preferred
- Minimum typing speed 40 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong customer relations skills and exquisite interpersonal skills
- Fluency in additional languages is welcomed
Must be knowledgeable and able to operate a computer and telephone with a basic understanding of Microsoft software, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working with a computer
- Ability to lift/carry 20lbs
- Little to no travel
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.