Title: Inside Sales Representative – Commercial
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Division/Department: Commercial Sales
Reports to: Director of Commercial Sales
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: No
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to the needs of the company’s customers with timely, accurate, and professional delivery
- Proactively establish and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Develop strong rapport with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure sales and gross margin are achieved or exceeded each quarter
- Enter quotes and updates information using Quantum software
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Process daily Request for Quotes (RFQ) incoming both from email and telephone
- Negotiate price and delivery, calculate margins and quote client accordingly
- Follow up on RFQs and covert to sales orders by conducting daily follow-ups on existing customer quotes
- Process sales orders accurately
- Prepares, enters, and follows-up on orders to ensure positive customer service by meeting specified delivery dates
- Make outbound sales calls, developing customer relationships that demonstrate an understanding of their business needs and requirements
- Correctly follows company procedures to source or broker material
- Analyze customer purchasing patterns in order to better anticipate customer needs
- Work closely with other departments such as Business Development, Quality, Purchasing, and Warehouse
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the industry
- Work with the sales leadership team to insure market share is maintained and/or appropriate pricing is documented within Quantum software
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum educational requirement is an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience; a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred
- Previous sales experience is strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language
- Constant attention to detail, including grammar, spelling, numeric accuracy and maintaining a professional office environment
- Ability to work independently and make logical business decisions given general guidance
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in order to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work in team setting
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong customer relations skills and exquisite interpersonal skills
- Fluency in additional languages is welcomed
- Experience using Quantum Control (aviation software) is welcomed
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Less than 10% travel may be required to occasionally to pick up materials or meet with vendors or customers off-site using a personal car.
The use of a computer, copy/scan/fax machine, phone, and personal car is required to perform job duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk and hear
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
- Vision requirement with or without corrective lenses include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Frequently required to use hands to type, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- Must also be able to occasionally drive and walk in order to pick up or drop off materials (parts), meet with customers and vendors, or attend appointments and events.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest in Aventure Aviation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
back to careers