To submit your CV/resumé or
request more information:
108 International Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269 USA
Title: Operations Manager, Military Sales
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Division/Department: Military Sales
Reports to: Vice President
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: NA
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan & coordinate the operations of Military Sales of aviation parts.
- Coordinate strategic, tactical & marketing business plans to achieve Military sales targets, along w/ the VP & Sales team.
- Prepare Military Sales’ budget under the guidance of the VP. Review financial & sales reports & provide detailed analyses to VP.
- Track business objectives, processes & policies to achieve sales goals.
- Track pipeline of aviation products & prepare detailed analysis on improvement of current & new business opportunities.
- Assist in maintaining & growing existing Military business relationships by measuring productivity & identifying areas of department improvement.
- Monitor strategic relationships w/ other government contractors & prime & sub-prime contractors.
- Recommend business relationships w/ OEMs & explore distributorship opportunities.
- Monitor network of international company representatives & agents where necessary & ensure compliance with all applicable business regulations & laws.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a closely related degree & 2 yrs experience in the job offered or as a Business Development Manager for Military/Government sector of the aviation parts industry.
- Experience which may have been obtained concurrently must include 2 yrs prior experience in business development in the aviation parts industry & 2 yrs prior experience in managing international customer accounts.
Must be knowledgeable and able to operate a computer and telephone with a basic understanding of Microsoft software, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working with a computer
- Ability to lift/carry 20lbs
- Travel is required
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest in Aventure Aviation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
back to careers