To submit your CV/resumé or
request more information:
108 International Drive
Peachtree City, GA 30269 USA
Title: Customer Service Representative
Work Location: Peachtree City, Georgia, USA
Division/Department: Commercial Sales
Reports to: Director of Commercial Sales
Hours: 9am–5pm Monday through Friday
Supervisory Requirement: No
Work Status: Full-time, Nonexempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for selling inventoried parts.
- Research and gather market data by calling vendors and entering this data correctly into Quantum
- Enter sales orders and ship requests
- Enter quotes and updates information into Quantum
- Process daily incoming Request for Quotes (RFQs) via both email and telephone
- Follow up on RFQS and convert to sales orders
- Work with repairs assistant to obtain shop quotes to offer additional options for customer RFQ
- Process sales orders
- Review orders prior to entering into system for correct pricing, order number, and part number & description to ensure the accuracy of all data
- Prepare, enter, and follow-up on orders to ensure positive customer relations by meeting specified delivery dates
- Pro-actively inform customers, with phone calls, if promised delivery date will not be met. Formal writing via email should follow after the phone call
- Communicating effectively and maintaining a professional relationship with both vendors and customers
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree/Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated history of successful sales and customer service experience
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer relations skills and exquisite interpersonal skills
- Constant attention to detail, including grammar, spelling, numeric accuracy and maintaining a professional office environment
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in order to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Quantum welcomed
- Minimum typing speed 40 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Computer, Phone, Copy/Fax/Scanner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, and other federal, state and local standards
- While performing the duties of this job, the customer service representative is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, coach or crawl and may have to lift up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Aventure Aviation participates in E-Verify.
Thank you for your interest in Aventure Aviation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
back to careers